Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Nests
For the Nests
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Glow Mocha
For the Filling
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or chocolate protein powder — for extra protein & makes the filling more firm
- Line a mini muffin tray with paper cases & set aside.
- Melt chocolate by your preferred method and then add the Beforeyouspeak coffee.
- Add coconut shreds and stir to combine.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the choc-coconut mixture into each muffin case.
- Press an indent into the centre and push a little of the choc mix up the side to make a nice little cup for your nut butter to nestle into.
- Pop them in the freezer for 5 mins to set.
- Stir nut butter together with any of your chosen extras, place a heaped spoonful of nut butter in each choc-coconut nest.
- Top with crushed mini speckled eggs for a little festive flare.
Recipe and image by Beforeyouspeak Ambassador @emsswanston